Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

I just spent a weekend in Ottawa with my lovely youth group. How To Train Your Dragon is a cute book. I keep writing these long, opinionated, prosey posts, but I never post them. There are little angry businessmen in ugly suits inside my brain, who frown at anything I try hard to write. I'm tempted to write a story involving tying them up and letting them suffer.
I just signed up for Script Frenzy, which is a NaNoWriMo offshoot where you write a script in April. I'll see if I can squash my inner editors further through that.

<3 Gabi

Socks today: Well, I wrote this yesterday, and I didn't post it. My socks were cool. One was checkerboard with small colourful things here and there. The other was black with an orange heel. Yep. Now they're just white.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck scripting! =D
    And How To Train Your Dragon is adorable! I was addicted to the series a few years back. Still sorta am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments on my blog!
    On the contrary, I don't find them stalkerish at all.

    I appreciate your input.

    (:

    ReplyDelete

You should write something in that little box there.