Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

If you do not want to see a picture of W.O., you are probably heartless.

My birthday is coming up in two weeks. As an early birthday present, my parents got me a new camera to replace my poor dead Samsung. Though I'm not entirely sure that I like the feel of the camera, I managed to get a decent picture of W.O., who doesn't generally like to stay still for photos. A combination of the amazingness of my purple fuzzy chair (that may have some laundry on it in the picture) and of my new camera, perhaps? Feely seemed very interested in the camera, and her nose was wiggling insanely as I took the picture.
Drum roll please


















BUNNY RABBIT CUTENESS!


The saturation is a bit funny because I needed to edit it so that she wasn't just a blob of black. And isn't her mohawk amazing?
Westley Ophelia is quite possibly the coolest furry rodent ever.


<3 Gabi


Socks Today: I forgot about this part for a while. Today I am wearing boring ankle socks, just grey and white. Kind of lame.

4 comments:

  1. Westley Ophelia? Haha, interesting name. Where does that come from?

    Though I think squirrels are cooler furry rodents. But that's just me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WESTLEY! :D Haven't seen her for a while. How much has she grown? She looks quite big now. Sho shweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

You should write something in that little box there.