Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Lonely Singles Appreciation Day!

I think us singles need some love, yes? I wouldn't mind candy either, actually. 


I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach at the moment. I'm falling back into the same habits I had last semester, that only started after I got depressed for a while. I don't think I've completely recovered my old motivation, which I could really use right now. Oh well.


GUESS WHAT I FOUND A COPY OF?! HARRY POTTER. IN HEBREW. It's taken me a while, but I've finally finished the first chapter. That's a start. 


It's really cool when I can stand in a room and here people speaking in a language which I'm not expected to understand. Very ninja-like.


--Gabi (I left out the heart as an act of defiance against commercial holidays. Or I was lazy.)


Socks today: One bright pink, one blue. It doesn't really reflect my mood right now, actually, I'm kind of icky feeling at the moment. But they're still awesome :D

1 comment:

  1. The one day I felt like eating chocolate I realized I was out. I normally keep a nice stock around my desk just for study breaks, but apparently I ran out at just the perfect time. xD

    ReplyDelete

You should write something in that little box there.