Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Unedited posts are so fun.

This obnoxious rainbow colour scheme seems so distant.
Part of me misses it.
But then I also don't.

Heyguysheyguysheyguys!!
I'm going to post mindbarfy posts here. Hope nobody minds. :D

In keeping with the trippy colours of this ill-chosen background.
The notes she sings match up with her line transformations.

The Gabis have not interrupted yet. Weird. Maybe my brain is becoming one cohesive unit. Maybe all the other Gabis are asleep, which seems more likely.
Hm.

4 comments:

  1. I think... I think I just saw the Matrix while watching this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what just happened. Last thing I remember was that video, then I woke up in this alley, naked, clutching my laptop. The word "Foxhound" is written across my chest in what appears to be someone else's blood.

    Good post, very good post indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part is reading through your unedited writing way later and shaking your head, wondering what you were possibly thinking.

    Sorry for taking so long to visit, you've been following for awhile now!

    Peace,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. naturally like your website however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I will definitely come again again.

    ReplyDelete

You should write something in that little box there.